Skip to Content
Brine System Maintenance Tips
Back to Top
- Do not let the balance tank run dry
- Check and record levels on each shift
- Use side stream filtration to keep the brine clean
- Keep the pH between 7.5 and 8
- Abnormally high pH levels can mean an ammonia leak
- Keep the cooling floor freeze point between -5 and -10 F.
- Keep the heating floor freeze point between 10 and 15 F.
- Run pump once a month during the off season
- Repair brine leaks immediately
- Do a brine analysis every year
Copyright © 2012 - 2021 Accent Refrigeration
A refrigeration systems website by Radar Hill Technology Inc.
The content of this website is the responsibility of the website owner.